3.NRI Home Loan Checklist
- Application form with photo ( signed across the face of photo such that half of the signature is on application form and other half on photo, please use gel pen to get the impression on photo )
- Passport with visa / permanent resident card (notarised by public notary / Indian embassy ).
- Foreign address proof (notarised by public notary / Indian embassy).
- Indian Address proof
- Copy of last 6 months payslip with ctc letter.
- Copy of work experience proof.
- copy of work permit / visa.
- copy of last six months bank stmt of salary account and nre/nro account.
- GPOA form to be duly filled by applicant and co-applicant and attested by Indian embassy / public notary (** In Bank's format )
- Processing fee cheque in favor of bank.
- Copy of address proof of applicant in India
- Undated cheques from nre account (security cheques to be submitted with ecs form, these cheques will be favouring bank name and referred to your loan)
- Standing instruction form / ECS form to debit emi from nre account.
- GPOA - 3 passport size photo, id proof, signature proof, age proof & address proof
- All documents have to be self-attested by applicant and co-applicant respectively.
Brief Process for NRI Loans
Please send the scanned images of the documents with GPOA forms attested by Indian embassy to verify after which the hard copies can be sent across to India.
GPOA form needs to be signed by Power Of Attorney holder and the same need to be adjudicated with the district registrar office in india.
we will coordinate with gpoa for his personal documents and gpoa form.
we will log the file for sanction with these documents ,
post sanction , you or the gpoa can execute the loan documentation, if gpoa is executing the loan documentation then you need to courier the ecs form with security cheques from nro/nre account.
we will collate the disbursement kit with builder documents like sale agmt, other relevant documents and submit for disbursement.
Important points: ** Please check with builder on GPOA format if Power Of Attorney holder is signing sale agmt's and other builder documents on your behalf.
** if there is no gpoa mandate to operate nre/nro account then we can complete the signatures on ecs form and security chqs with initial documentation.
** co-applicant and gpoa can be a common person if co-applicant is resident indian